As many of you have noticed, ReferenceUSA launched a new interface this week. While most of the functionality hasn’t changed, just is easier to access and “prettier”, you may want to take note of the following changes:
- You can now search by “Executive Name” in the basic or Quick Search
- For Custom Search you can expand your search field options from the left column.
- “Geography>Neighborhood” is a new search field option.
- If available, there are images of business properties now.
- In detail records, you can expand or collapse categories of information.
- “Radius Search” has been improved and made more prevalent.
- “Corporate View” has a new “family-tree” icon.
In the next few months we can also expect to see additional new features:
- Email download (no longer limited to print or export only)
- Mapping of results or GPS polygon an area for results within.