Thanks to all of you who kept track of your reference statistics back in October. From February 22-28 we will be conducting a new survey that focuses on our telephone calls. The form may be found on the intranet and copies will be sent to community libraries. Unlike the October survey, you won’t have to tabulate anything. Just make sure that your community library name or 3 letter branch code is on forms and send them into Adult/Teen Services. We will take care of the rest.
The categories that you’ll be making tic marks in are:
- Circulation related questions (renewals, patron accounts, etc.)
- Title inquiries (which can also be # 1, but also “do you have…”)
- Directional (location, is there a program about…?)
- Online services (OverDrive, e-Resources)
- Reference questions (more involved than any of the above)
- We’d also like to know if you’re referring questions within the building, within other Sno-Isle libraries, to SRV, or somewhere else.
This is a new survey, so I’m sure there will be questions. Please ask away!