On April 4, 2011, our subscription will be automatically upgraded to version 3.0. Every one of our patrons and students will have immediate access to all of the latest features and enhancements, outlined below.. All existing work, personal information, and documents from earlier versions of Job & Career Accelerator are accessible in the latest version.
Job & Career Accelerator integrates everything job seekers need to conduct a successful job search, with features such as the new Homepage, which provides quick access to tools like the resume and letter builders to begin new documents, and Computer Skills tutorials to prepare for today’s work environment.
What else is new in Job & Career Accelerator 3.0?
- New tutorial on completing job applications
- More than 25,000 job specific keywords and action words
- Newly updated data including wages and salaries from the U.S. DOL
- Easier direct access to Computer Skills tutorials from the Tools tab
- New print feature for Occupation Cards
- New topic based user’s tutorial
- New Homepage, which provides an easier to use interface for getting started
- User feedback surveys and detailed statistics–coming in May
If you need any assistance or have questions regarding Job & Career Accelerator, please contact Christa Werle (x7160).