These webinars are an easy way for you and your users to become familiar with all that the new platform offers.
Here are just a few of the 60-minute webinars that are being offered:
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform: April 7 and April 12
Learn how the new ProQuest platform can make your life easier—and how users will be able to search, find, use, and share their research in exciting ways. We will also answer questions and show you how to access support, including tutorials, help pages and documentation.
- K-12 Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform: April 6 and April 7
- New ProQuest Platform FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): April 13 and April 26
A great way to get answers to the questions we hear most such as: “How do I get started?” … “What has changed?” … and more. An open forum for additional questions will follow.
- My Research: April 5 and April 21
See how the powerful My Research tool—now on the new ProQuest platform—allows users to create a profile within their institutional account to save and organize search strategies and references, create and save RSS feeds, email alerts, tags, and shared lists.
- See all the sessions available.
Check out these recorded webinars if you can’t attend the scheduled webinars:
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform (Spanish)
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform (French)
Live and recorded sessions in more languages are available. To request on-site or online training for the new ProQuest platform or ProQuest databases, please contact Christa Werle, x7160.