The new ProQuest platform brings you the best search experience possible, including advanced search options to help you locate relevant content quickly. Join an online session with one of our trainers to learn how to use the advanced search features and functionality in the new ProQuest platform. We will also try to answer any questions and show you how to access support, including tutorials, help pages and documentation. The session is scheduled for 45 minutes to cover:
- Advanced Search, Command Line, Look Up Citation and Find Similar search forms
- Using ProQuest Smart Search to identify relevant subject terms
- Using the Thesaurus to locate appropriate subject terms
- Learn how to format a search using field codes, proximity operators and special characters
- Create a marked list and view selected items
SUGGESTED: Prior viewing of the Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform webinar or familiarity with the new ProQuest platform basic search features.
And here is the full line-up available: http://www.proquest.com/en-US/support/training/webinars.shtml