In addition to the live trainings provided to Sno-Isle Libraries staff only next week (https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?p=68&t=m), please check out these other opportunities during the month of November…
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform: recorded, live: November 1, November 2, November 15, and November 29 Learn how users can search, find, use, and share their research in exciting ways. We will also answer questions and show you how to access support, including tutorials, help pages and documentation.
- Advanced Searching: Beyond the Single Search Box: recorded, live: November 10 and November 22 . This session covers:
- Advanced Search, Command Line, Look Up Citation, and Find Similar search forms
- Identifying relevant subject terms with ProQuest Smart Search
- Locating appropriate subject terms using the Thesaurus
- Formatting a search using field codes, proximity operators and special characters
- Creating a marked list and viewing selected items
- Support and tutorials
RECOMMENDED: Familiarity with the new ProQuest platform basic search features or prior viewing of the Introduction to the New ProQuest Platformsession.
- My Research: recorded, live: November 1, November 3, November 4, and November 17 See how the powerful My Research tool—now on the new ProQuest platform—allows users to create a profile within their institutional account to save and organize search strategies and references, create and save RSS feeds, email alerts, tags, and shared lists.