Hit the ground running in 2012 with ProQuest webinars!
- Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform: recorded, live: January 5, January 9, January 19, and January 24
Learn how users can search, find, use, and share their research in exciting ways. We will also answer questions and show you how to access support, including tutorials, help pages and documentation.
- Advanced Searching: Beyond the Single Search Box:
recorded, live: January 6, January 10, January 17, and January 25 This session covers:
- Advanced Search, Command Line, Look Up Citation, and Find Similar search forms
- Identifying relevant subject terms with ProQuest Smart Search
- Locating appropriate subject terms using the Thesaurus
- Formatting a search using field codes, proximity operators and special characters
- Creating a marked list and viewing selected items
- Support and tutorials
- My Research: recorded, live: January 13 and January 18
See how the powerful My Research tool—now on the new ProQuest platform—allows users to create a profile within their institutional account to save and organize search strategies and references, create and save RSS feeds, email alerts, tags, and shared lists.
Please contact Christa Werle, x7160 with any questions!