We replaced ReferenceUSA with AtoZdatabases on December 1, 2012. While there are many similarities within the two resources, we have learned that AtoZdatabases has some unique search methods that are important to know about to get the results that we expect. If you have NOT found what you need in AtoZdatabases, could always use the practice, or work with customers who need this resource regularly, please join us on Thursday, July 19th for a live webinar with Christine Smailys from AtoZdatabases. She will be teaching tips & tricks and answering questions from you. These two webinar times are for Sno-Isle Libraries staff only, so please take advantage of this special opportunity!
Thursday, July 19th, 8:00am PST:
- Go to https://atozdatabases.webex.com/atozdatabases/j.php?ED=204272537&UID=1368361042&PW=NYjcyMGIyZDQx&RT=MiM3
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Atoz2011
- Click “Join”.
Thursday, July 19th, 2:00pm PST:
1. Go to https://atozdatabases.webex.com/atozdatabases/j.php?ED=204272332&UID=1368360892&PW=NZGY2ZGQ1MTZi&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Atoz2011
4. Click “Join”.
Please register in advance so that Christine knows how many to expect. Any questions? Christa Werle, x7160.