For our 2nd quarter 2012, the Reference Services Committee (RSC) decided to take a look at the resources that we have available for our small business customers. We have some new products to trial and some products that we currently subscribe to worth evaluating against their competitors or upgrades.
RSC and Lynnwood Library staff (business subject specialists) will take a first look at the resources. Any trial products that might fit our collection will then be opened up to library staff on Friday, June 15th. A survey will be sent to gather product feedback on Monday, June 25th.
We currently subscribe to:
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry (ProQuest)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO)
We will be trialing:
- DemographicsNow: Business & People (Gale)
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO upgrade)
- Small Business Reference Center (EBSCO)
- Small Business Resource Center (Gale)
We will also have a preview of the new in 2013 interface for Gale’s business products through Business Insights: Global.
Any questions? Please contact Roxanna Garrison, x3021 or Christa Werle, x7160.