We had a packed agenda! Here’s a brief rundown:
- Presentations about SIL website and resources—who develops? Do we need?
- Online high school recommendation–should be on the intranet soon. We will not bring in this service.
- GVRL order/Electronic resources
- Puget Sound Consumer’s Checkbook discussion and decision. Details in IdeaScale.
- How to manage requests for external web links
- LibAnswers—need procedures, guidelines, decisions
- Reference Basics 101—Kathy & Jennifer presented the updated PowerPoint
- Reference weeding—changes in procedure, how to handle single copies
- SAM and public computing–update from Anne